Because of the ongoing Covid 19 situation and the restrictions, it looks as though we would be breaking the law to carry on with the previous SK sale plans. If we carried on, we could open the gates to the club and others having hefty fines imposed on them.
Please be aware that all plans remain subject to updated Covid 19 restrictions.
As we do not want the items to be left in the present shed for the winter we propose that items will be open to bids, please read the following and act accordingly.
- You can download updated bid lists here:
Bids (for both B and O items) to be submitted by email to email@example.com by 23:59 on Friday 18th September 2020.
- Items with a B category have a reserve price as shown.
- Bids will be considered over that weekend and winners notified early the following week.
- Please make clear whether the item is from the GM3ZYE list or the GM3VNW list.
- If there are two identical bids then the bids will be “put in a hat”, the winner will be the first one drawn out.
- Winners will be notified of payment methods which should be then done as soon as possible.
- Arrangements will be made (hopefully by the end of September) for the items to be collected on a timed basis from site so that Covid 19 restrictions are complied with.
- If one person from an area can collect for several people that would help the situation.
- If you can take some of the “freebie” items that would be welcomed.
- Items not sold will be transferred to another storage location and a later sale held when Covid 19 restrictions become more relaxed.
- All items are sold on an AS IS BASIS, sight unseen, no promises about their working order, all your risk. As far as we can tell, most equipment is probably in working order, but we can’t possibly test items under the circumstances.
- Finally, please note that COLLECTION IS REQUIRED – we can’t ship items to you.
We are sorry for changing things but we must abide by the prevailing restrictions for Covid 19.
Please get in touch if you have questions.
Clive GM4FZH and Oli MM0YOS